General Terms and Conditions
Jeffery Berlin Green et al 'JBG' undertakes video and film development projects subject to a signed filming contract. Conditions vary depending on the type of project commissioned. Following are general conditions applicable to the film production of Weddings, Live Events, Exhibitions and Festival Documentaries.
1. Payments. A booking fee of €500.00 is required to confirm a booking. This sum will apply towards the contractual fee. The balance of the payment for the services contracted for must be paid 2 weeks prior to the event date.
3. Video Planning. Clients are sent a 'Video Itinerary Form' prior to their event, this should be completed and returned electronically one month prior to the event date. This form will include an accurate schedule of the day or day's events which is necessary to ensure crew can have the correct video and sound recording equipment in place. Failure to provide this information and/or to communicate itinerary changes may result in missed coverage for which we cannot be held responsible.
4. Meals & Breaks. For bookings with over 6 hours attendance film crew will be entitled to a minimum 30 min break (taken at a mutually convenient point).
5. Coverage. JBG et al will film your event as agreed, however we cannot be held responsible for circumstances preventing this such as: a) failure to provide accurate schedule of events or adequate notice of any changes that arise; b) inclement weather & filming conditions; c) restrictions placed by the venue or security officials; d) disruptions in live sound recording caused by children & infants and others. Whilst every effort is made to provide comprehensive coverage of events, there is no guarantee to capture any specific item of footage and the videographer/s' judgments regarding filming conditions and what is captured shall be deemed correct.
6. Attendance & Overtime. JBG et al will attend for the number of hours booked. Attendance includes filming scene setting shots and transferring between locations (where necessary). If more time is needed to cover the filming agreed with you (i.e. your schedule runs over), additional hours will we charged after the event.
7. Delivery. Post-production on the completed DVD takes a minimum of three months. The director is responsible for overseeing the editing stage and his creative & technical judgement regarding the work is final. Any applications for amendments after delivery must be made in writing within 7 days. No charge will be made for technical errors within our control, however any creative or editorial changes will only be considered at the director's discretion and charged for at normal studio rates.
8. Usage & Copyright. The copyrights in the video production shall remain the property of Jeffery Berlin Green in accordance with the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1998. Clients are entitled to all private usage rights such as domestic screenings, but may not reproduce or allow material to be transmitted on TV, radio or via the internet. JBG shall be entitled to use material from video productions for its own promotional use as it sees fit.
Tax.-ID: 46 219 507 809
Tel. DE: +49 (0) 151 542 07065
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 19:00Uhr, Sat 09:00 - 14:00